Saturday 20 April 2013

Salute 2013 is upon us!!!





But... I'm not attending this year, not that many of you will be reading this I'm sure. Last year I did a series of articles around Salute, and what I thought if the various stands, stores and games; you can read the start of my articles on salute here. What I think really hit me though about last years event was just how short, rushed and cramped the entire day felt. In short I really didn't enjoy traipsing down to London from my neck of the woods, and then trying to get out to the ExCeL site in a reasonable time frame. Because then you have to rush around all the stands and not really spend enough time, or as much time as I would have liked, at any of them. So I was left with a sense of frustration and disappointment in the main that I wasn't able to fully check out what I wanted to. Plus I think the hectic nature of the day also caused our otherwise placid nerdy brethren to act more like a bunch of humourless dicks than normal.
Read more �

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...